1. Anyone wishing to transfer a standard firearm or an NFA item to Concept Arms must contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The requesting FFL email should include a copy of the senders FFL.
3. We will respond with a copy of our FFL.
4. Please include the name and phone number of the person who will be picking up the transfer.
1. The FFL will ship the firearm to us with the customers contact information.
2. We will check the firearm into our inventory.
3. We will then notify the customer that the gun has arrived.
4. When customer picks up the gun, they will be required to complete a form 4473, and satisfy the background check requirements.
5. Our incoming transfer fee is $35 payable at the time we begin the process of transferring the firearm to you.
6. Once everything is complete, you will take possession of your firearm.
This is for Suppressors, SBR's, SBS's & Transferrable Machine Guns
1. Unless you are transferring through Silencer Shop, the transfer fee for NFA items to Concept Arms is $150.
2. The increased charge is for additional administrative costs and the fees which we are charged for the submission process.
1. Be sure to bring all the shipping information for the FFL where you want the gun(s) to be shipped.
2. We will check the gun into our inventory.
3. We will generally contact the FFL where we will be shipping.
3. We will then package and ship the firearm(s) to the FFL.
4. Shipping usually runs $60 - $100, however the final shipping price is determined by the weight, size and destination.
Contrary to what some believe, guns in South Carolina are NOT “registered” in someone’s name. For example, if you are given a gun from a friend or relative as a gift, you do not have to go to an FFL gun store to have the gun registered in your name. If the gun was a gift from someone within your state, the transaction is over – the gun is not registered in their name and it does not need to be registered in yours.
Of course, some states have their own rules on the registration of firearms.